2018-2019 School Year
A one-time reservation fee is required to reserve your spot in a class. Please see the Registration section for more details about reservation fees.
2017-2018 enrolled families can pay their reservation fees using their preferred payment method (online, check, or cash).
Families new to WTG can pay their reservation fees by check or cash. The reservation fee can be paid at an Open House or mailed to our PO Box.
Woodinville Toddler Group
14241 NE Woodinville-Duvall Rd. #138
Woodinville, WA 98072
When is Tuition Due?
Tuition is due at the start of each quarter. Please see the school calendar for due dates. Reminders will be sent in your class’ weekly emails. If your first day of class is after the beginning of the quarter, then your tuition will be prorated.
How Much Do I Owe?
The WTG Treasurer will email you a tuition statement before the due date. Families can also view their tuition balance online through the Family Portal. If you have any questions about your account, please email the volunteer Treasurer.
How Do I Pay?
- You can pay via check or cash. Please give your payment to your Class Coordinator during class time.
- You can pay online at www.jovial.org/wtg/family using your checking account or credit card. You will be charged a convenience fee.
When paying with a credit card, be sure to say yes to "donate cost of processing your payment?". Jovial will allow you to continue without paying the fee, but WTG will not approve payments, and thus the card will not actually be charged. The fee is 3.4% of transaction amount + $0.30 (for example, for $150 it is $5.59, for $180 it is $6.64).
When paying with eCheck/ACH, the $2/transaction fee is automatically included. This payment options requires bank authentication for the first payment, and Jovial will provide instructions by email on this process.
How to Set-Up Payments on Jovial:
- Once you have accessed your Jovial account using the link above, go to the Billing tab.
- You will see your account balance. Click on “Make E-Payment”.
- Choose either eCheck/ACH(checking account) or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express).
- Paying via eCheck/ACH:
- Enter your routing number, account number, and the account holder’s full name.
- As a security measure, Jovial will make 2 small deposits into your checking account within 2 days. To complete your account set-up, you will need to locate the 2 deposits on your bank statement, log onto Jovial, and enter the amount of each deposit.
- Once that is done, your payment can be submitted, and your account information will automatically be saved for future use.
- Paying via credit card:
- Enter your card number, expiration date, CVC code, the cardholder’s name, and zip code.
- If your information saved for future payments, check the box.
- Be sure to mark “yes” when asked if you want to donate the cost of processing your payment. The treasurer will not process your payment if this is not selected.
- To authorize your payment, enter your initials where indicated.
Many businesses match donations; is yours one of these businesses? Please consider donating to Woodinville Toddler Group --every donation helps! Cash, check or gift cards are accepted; any donation you wish to make will be warmly received.